Infrared Saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of anti-aging health benefits, making infrared saunas one of the “hottest” home therapies for overall healthier living. If you want to get yourself back into balance, a Sunlighteninfrared sauna may be the ticket to achieving your wellness goals.
Infrared Light and Your Body
Because it heats the body directly rather than simply warming the air, it raises the core body temperature and produces a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where most toxins reside. In addition, far infrared saunas aid in blood pressure reduction & weight loss, burning up to 600 calories in one session!
Far infrared technology, Solocarbon®, is the only heater on the market clinically shown to raise core temperature nearly 3 degrees. What does this mean for your health? You will experience the most detoxifying sweat, lower systolic and diastolic blood pressure and aid in weight loss through waistline reduction.
The most advanced infrared therapy available is Solocarbon 3-in-1 infrared treatments. The spectrum consists of near (NIR), mid (MIR), and far (FIR) waves, each with distinct characteristics and health benefits. Our saunas offers all three peak wavelengths for the maximum therapeutic results.
- Detox: Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. FIR use causes a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
- Lower Blood Pressure: Induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation.
- Anti-Aging: NIR provides the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin, stimulating collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
- Cell Health: NIR stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenates the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
- Weight Loss: Studies have shown that a FIR session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
- Relieve Pain: Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia, and speeds up recovery time.
- Improve Circulation: Give your body a passive cardiovascular workout. Heating the muscles produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular use can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
- Heal Wounds: NIR greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth.
Book an appointment for our Infrared Sauna
Check out some frequently asked questions about Infrared Saunas
If you are looking for a sauna in New Britain, PA or Doylestown, PA, consider BrookBelle for your Infrared Sauna needs. If you have questions about our services, take a look at some of the FAQ's below, or give us a call. (267) 454-7768
Is an infrared sauna better than a regular sauna?
Infrared saunas use infrared light to heat the body from within rather than the air from without as used in a traditional Sauna.
Can infrared light give you cancer?
There are no reports on infrared light being a cancer causing agent, but there are studies done that have determined over exposure to Infrared light and high heat can cause thermal injury even if you don’t feel pain. This is why there is a maximum time limit of 50 minutes of Sauna use.
Should I drink water in the sauna?
It is recommended to drink one full glass of water before and after Sauna use to avoid dehydration.
How often should you do infrared sauna?
Similar to floating, infrared sauna use has its benefits, and using it on a regular basis will promote results faster. On average, most people partake in 30-45 minute sessions, 3-4 times a week.
Can infrared penetrate clothing?
Yes, near infrared light, which is invisible to the eye, will penetrate through clothes and many bandages and dressings.
Does infrared light help wrinkles?
Research shows that red and infrared light therapy can significantly improve skin complexion, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and increase collagen density.
Can infrared penetrate skin?
Infrared radiation can penetrate the epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous tissue to differing extents depending on the exact wavelength range being studied. Exposure to infrared is perceived as heat.